|Sunday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Monday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Friday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of Rotary Park Beach Front
- Levens 1988 Added March 25, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Great location but everyone we go it's always really windy. So not sure if it's the location and a particularly windy spot like point Peron for example. There's a small park area for kids and the beach is kid friendly. Ramp onto it, no large walk down to the beach and safe water area in the ocean for small children. Lots of clear jelly fish when we were there end of January time.
- David Kenny Added March 17, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★When the South westerly is blowing this place is protected and the beach is lower than the land so sand doesn't blow around great for children
- Christopher Partington Added March 10, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great when there is no jellyfish
- Paul Sanders Added March 04, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great place for picnics and launching medium size boats
- Howard Glendinning Added March 01, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Easy parking weekdays - beautiful location looking out to Garden Island and north along the coast to Rockingham and round to Kwinana and Naval Base. Nice walk from here along the foreshore to the excellent facilities at Rockingham proper.
- Cameron Benest Added September 30, 2017★ ★ ★ ★ ☆It's not a place to surf, but if you're a family then you can't go wrong, making it an easy day out in the sun, or rain, just depends on which beach weather you prefer.
Share this page
Today's weather in Rockingham WA
16:00 27 ℃ 1011 hPa 49 % 5 m/s 19:00 24 ℃ 1011 hPa 62 % 6 m/s 22:00 21 ℃ 1012 hPa 73 % 6 m/s